playerwantedplayerwanted

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

__comfort__ __comfort__

...

I like the meaning/concepr to the flash but I wish the drawing was a little more better to succeed the message

Siblings Untitled 01 Siblings Untitled 01

Playing runescaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaape!!

I know you might think I'm crazy but I got the secret message from you :)

Pwease don't call the mental hospital! xD

Weather Man Weather Man

Bob :O

Why give us snow?!

Gravitee Wars Gravitee Wars

Can't get past the level select.

You better look into it.

Why this? Why this?

A long wait for that counter to reach 0!!

I didn't enjoy this game (or is it an interactive movie?). The meaning is well and all but the music was the thing that really drove it. I do like how this concept was going, try making it longer, go into depth rather than just the music sending the emotion. I want to cry like a baby because of the story with the help of the audio not audio alone!

For game play, I just spent like 2 minutes pressing the right button just to watch [SPOILER ALERT lol!] this guy shoot his wife and then jump off a cliff. [/spoiler] I watched more than interacted.

And who knows how long I had to wait for that counter to reach 0. For those who are wondering what is at the end... *drumroll*
GAME OVER! ROFL, oh and the nifty badge so wait up if you collect those

I would love to see an improved version of this game with depth added and more interaction or as just a movie.

Luis' Border Jumper! Luis' Border Jumper!

A good time waster for a few minutes!

I kept on planning because of the music...I like it! xD

I don't see how this is a border run when you are just collecting the beers. I did not finish the game though, I spikicided :D

Try to make the game harder and challenging, most likely not so repetitive.
Good art.

Come Hither Over the Horizon Come Hither Over the Horizon

Very relaxing tempo :)

I do picture this song being used for puzzle games or a flash movie scenery of dawn (with a porch! xD)

I think the loop of this would not get annoying for a good three eounds...depends what this is used in.

Around :51 was a nice change to the ears to keep everything interesting. Good job.

&amp;gt;&amp;gt;lol_Time&amp;lt;&amp;lt; >>lol_Time<<

LAWL It's Lol Time!

1 hour and a half, that seems fast, but I never made music on te computer before ;)

The music sounds smooth.
I picture this perfect for those spy and platform games if the end loops than fades.